The following is a list of the online curriculum.
- Lesson 36: Introduction to Interpretation
- Lesson 37: Becoming a Sign Language Interpreter
- Lesson 38: Deaf Culture
- Lesson 39: Causes of Hearing Loss and Deafness
- Lesson 40: Myths, Stereotypes and Misconceptions about People Who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing.
- Lesson 41: Fingerspelling
- Lesson 42: General Communication Etiquette with Deaf Individuals.
- Lesson 43: Plurals Forms in Kenyan Sign Language
- Lesson 44: Etiquette in Communicating with Deaf People
- Lesson 46: Variations in Kenyan Sign Language
- Lesson 47: Organizing for Effective Sign Language Interpretation
- Lesson 48: Practice Sheet 1
- Lesson 49: Practice Sheet 2
- Lesson 50: Fingerspelling Words in a Sentence
- Lesson 51: Body Language
- Lesson 52: News Excerpt 1 Police Probe Death
- Lesson 53: Deaf Mainstreaming Challenges
- Lesson 54: Attitudes and Perceptions of the Deaf Persons Towards Self and Hearing People.
- Lesson 55: Language Variations
- Lesson 56: Osgood-Schrammar Model of Communication